Saturday, February 28, 2004
Finally come the day of the release of the o’ level results! Met friends somewhere outside school and when we were reaching the hall…I started to feel nervous…den went in the hall…hear wat the HODs briefed us abt JAE and all those things…den they sae who’s the top few students..after all these our form teacher started giving out the results in the order of registered number…so I was the 2nd one….was really really very scared n nervous. Get a pile of papers n booklets from her…went back to my seat n starting flipping thru’ the papers..frens ask abt my results..but I didn’t noe how to c my results…was trying to find where is the L1R5 written…den found it sealed in like a envelope…open it up n it was quite disappointing…but also quite happi cos I m able to stay in the same jc!the first msg I received was from Charlene… she was saying tat she can stay in pj…den starting telling the good news to most of my frens..those hu I can contact…but wat was disappointing was tat I was hoping to go to a better jc as I wanted to try out wat’s life likes in a top school..but my abilty has a limit….noe myself tat I doesn’t hav tat ability to study in a top school..but nvm..in pj..i too can excel if I really work hard enuff…last thing I want to sae is thank you to my teachers especially mrs toh, my form teacher for 2 yrs…she gives mi a lot of encouragement and a lot of determination to work hard…thanks a lot mrs toh…n nt forgetting mr Ho…my sec 1 form teacher cum maths teacher…u noe y I love maths? Cos I got inspired by mr ho…still rmb in pri 6…was a bit quite don ly maths…tat y got a C in maths in PSLE…den come to sec 1..mr ho..he let mi found tat maths is nt a difficult subject…..its veri interesting n fun…u can explore lots of things in maths…ly for example rmb his first maths lesson was abt maths puzzles…he gives us some maths puzzles to solve…I wasn’t able to get the correct answer at first..but he encouraged us n continued solving more puzzles…den I was able to solve the rest…and was really veri happi…den from then on developed a liking for maths…really lor to sae…I got this passion for maths is because I have good teachers…they encouraged mi…inspired mi…and so I was able to get distinctions in maths….so I really have to sae I m veri lucky….thanks a lot teachers!!! And also nt forgetting I have wonderful frens too…they will be there to help mi whenever I need help..n they gives mi lots of advices..thankz a lot frens!!..love u all! *muckz!
No comments:
Post a Comment