Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Yesterday i didnt post cos my modern lor..siao liao..don noe y juz cant connect..den today i called up singnet. Then they call mi press the reset buttton on the modern for 10sec. And it works!!! I can connect liao..hahaha..sound so happy ly tt cos i hav to search 4 Gp stuffs lor..if i cant connect..i realli don noe how to do the Gp research lor..Phew~!! Thankz god!! Thankz the singnet staff!! He is so polite..hahah..thankz you veri much!! =D

Yesterday:Haiz..this morning so unlucky. The thing that has I have been worrying for it not to happen had happened today. That is….i forgot to bring my EZ-link card today!! When I was about to board the bus..i search my pocket and rmb that I left it in my another bag..i m very sure. Haiz..my first reaction is to call my mum. While tokin to my mum, I was tinking: even if my mum found my EZ-link card so wat? By the time she came to the mrt station, I will b late for school!! Because I took the lastest train today that is reach school just nice. Lucky I have $$ with me ar..or else ar..haiz..die lor..nobody can lend mi $$. Phew~!
Hai hao my day doesn’t end up so unlucky. Hahahha…with friends around..u hav no prob. A Chinese saying goes: At home count on parents..outside count on friends..yeah~! =D
During GP class, Ice hor show off his new shoe to Sha. Then I was also beside her. Wa..his shoe very nice lor..wow…love at first sight..arh….like the shoe…but I don ly the colour. I like the pattern…so nice!!! =D
Lunchtime, teck yen, “the santa claus” =pPp ..distributed our class jersey. At first look, I have no likin for it..but when I wear it... i began to like the jersey cos it fits me! Hahahaha =D Like the colour of the shirt and the pattern. =D Good job teck yen!!! =D

No comments: