Went a seminar on “How to score A’s in school ad in life.”
Learnt a lot of things from it. And it was really motivating and funny. The speaker is also very lame lor. He told us a lot of stories and taught us a lot of things..
He taught us that we should not use words like ‘try’, ‘I can’t remember’, ‘I will forget’. Instead say words like ‘I can DO IT’ and ‘I haven’t remember’.
Don’t believe mi ar? Let’s test it out. You are sitting down comfortably in your chair right? Now, TRY to stand up. Have you stand up? No rite? Because when you say TRY, your brain is deciding between to stand up or not to stand up. That why you can’t stand up totally.
There is this method of memorizing things.
He flash 30 words and told us to memorise it in 1 minute time. It like what 30 words? That is your reaction also right? But did I just said believe that you can do it? Yes! And so I tried to play the game too. After the time was up, we were asked to say the 30 words out. But of course we can’t remember all lor. BUT……. He taught us a very interesting method of memorizing. That is… the link system. For example, ‘wallpaper’, ‘mountain’, ‘skirt’, ‘string’, ‘ice-cream’, ‘scissors’, ‘nails’, ‘watch’, etc.… So start off with wallpaper, in the middle of wallpaper, there is a mountain, mountain shrink to skirt, skirt got string come out, string drop onto the ice-cream, the ice-cream cone have the shape of scissor(the V-shape) , on top of scissor(V-shape) is your nail, your hand wear a watch and etc… Fun rite? Interested? I still have one more ticket, can ask a max of 4 family members go. Hehe…help them publicities. =p Ok lar..i just came back leh..den rush to on my com type this out. So I gonna go bath liao. Bye~!
No comments:
Post a Comment