Wa...quite a boring day today.
Had don noe wat career seminar today organised by the school lor. I attended the human services talk. But after the first half...guess wat? I "jump" from human services talk to business talk. Hehhehe...cos business more interesting lor according to my frenz in the first half of tt talk. But it realli did is interesting. =D So my day began better......
We got back our chinese promos paper! And u noe....I pass!!!!!!!!!!!! Arr......*scream*! hehhe...i m soooo happy! I got B4 somemore.... =D But i do feel sad for those hu write out of pt for their compo paper. Nvm..jia you~! U have the AO' chi!!!
Have d law, you could deduct what you could document as "fair market value."
The result of the change to taxpayers: The amount you can deduct is going to plummet. For instance, a $1,500 clunker likely will sell at auction for about $500. You'll get a letter from the charity after it sells telling you the price. There goes your fat deduction.
The only exception is a car you value at $500 or less. You can take that deduction without waiting for the charity's price.
Charities are in an uproar. They fear that more Americans will just sell their cars rather than donate them. And that could cost the charities millions of dollars in donations.
Follow the link for the rest of the story. I guess that corporate tax breaks were more of a priority to the Bush administration.
ow the link for the rest of the story. I guess that corporate tax breaks were more of a priority to the Bush administration.
No comments:
Post a Comment