Tired...tired..sleepy..BUT...i cannot sleep first because i have Chemistry MCQ quiz and GP test tml. Haiz..i m tired...
Well, its Monday again and of course, we have to go to school. Now I realise why my friends feel so tired on Monday le..hehhee...
During P.E. lesson, as usual run 3 rounds for warm-up followed by streching, 30 sit-downs and pumping and 50 jumping-jacks. So.. you can see that after doing all these exercies, i am exhausted. (hehe..i don noe y..but i cant help feeling very very exhausted after doing these exercies) So after doing our warm-up is our game session. Today, my team, Lee Kuan Yee is the duty team for the game. First 15 min of the game session, my team will have to be the referree, time-keeper and score-keeper. Then the next 15 min, we will change to other teams. I am the score-keeper cum time-keeper for the first 15min. Hahaa..first time being the score-keeper. Stress~~~.. But its a experience. =D
Then the next 15min, my team compete with Alexander. I was the subsitute for the second half. Becuase i was so exhausted and tired, i didnt manage to keep up with the pace of the game. I suddenly felt very giddy and my legs are giving way. Think..its time for me to train my stamina le. In the end, we won again thankz to Sharon, faris, Chim lam and Saliman~! =pPp Hehehe..sorry.i didnt contribute much. But I will try my best to learn how to play de. =D Well, I didnt really played such a tedious ball game be4. Not in my primary school neither in secondary school. Hehehe..so thats why.
Ok lar..i got to go study for my tests le. Hmm...tink one day of this week got to burn mid-nite oil. Hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment