Its just less than 24hours to chinese new year le.Excited mar? Hehhee.. Today, we have no school!!! =D Yesterday, when they announced this, I was so stunned. Couldnt believe my ears. Then this morning woke up still wondering whether really got no school anot. What if really got school how ar? Haha...
Went to Orchard with Sharon and Charlene. Actually, we called along Jia yan and Janet de but they said they not free. Nevermind lar..since the 3 of us very long nv alone together le. =D I was late again!!!!! Arrr~~!! Sorry~~!! Sorry~~!! I didnt mean it de. This time i try very hard to come out early already. Mayb next time muz come out more early. Ok..we shopped around Taka..go kino and the library, then went to hereen. Our last stop is cineleisure where we have our tea break and took neoprints. The neoprint quite ex. leh..Hehehe..but nice lar.
No comments:
Post a Comment