Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wat a day!

ARGH~~~~~!!!!! What has seriously happen to me? What chi ji(shock) did i have? My results? Haiz... most likely.

Today i have maths test. ARGHH~~!! I don noe how to do. First time!!!!! ARgh~~~ I hate this!!!!! I feel very stressed up. Don noe why..when mr tham is teaching us how to do those tutorial questions..i wasnt really paying attention..izzit my mind is too tired? Or have i shifted my attention to other subjects? Hmmm...i start to believe that i cant do it. I give up on things easily. I cant take hardships. But...i am doing my best. Doing my best to endure hardships... doing my best to stand up and work hard. I hope i have the strength to carry on. I hope i have the endurance to carry on. Life is getting stressed everyday. Don see me looking very cheerful everyday..but actually i am trying to hide my feelings...trying to tell myself not to tink too much..not to feel sad....not to... Haiz..

I tink too much!! I tink too much le!! *don tinking too much!!* Concentrate on ur studies!! And relax!!! =)

K..back to today. Went to chinatown after school. Not for shopping or wat. But for CCA. To check out the places for our upcoming project.. "shi zhi lu kou" which will be on 4/5/05. Sorry.. not for the whole s'pore but for our cca people and our schoolmates. A small event to start with..that wat my CCA teacher wan. Then next yr make it a big event. Ok...CCA? Sianz...

Hmmm...don noe why nowadays i suddenly want to eat sweets..want to munch sth every minute. Relieveing stress ba? I want to scream!! I want to shout!! ARRRRRRR!!! Haiz..not enough. Here cannot shout too loud. =x =x

Pictures:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blur look. Hmm..don look nice on the com lehx. Took on bus 190.

Got somemore lar. But....not NICE de!! Hhaha...muz go learn photograhy first.

No comments: