Had chemistry paper 1 and 2 and maths paper today. Chem ar? Haiz....haiz..no hope of passing. I screwed it. =( Then come maths paper. Was quite ok. Confident of getting A. =) But may not get the high A i want. Lost 28 marks due to don noe how to do. I cant prove the trigo equation. The complex number question i also don noe how to do. There is one statistics question i also don noe. Hehe..
*Sianz~* Come online nobody on msn to talk to. Everyone is either busy or away. Haiz..Where's Sharon?! Hhahaha...cos can disturb her. Ok..*i am siao le* Been very distracted these few days. Hhaha...the result of studying too much.
Hmm..have been thinking of all the things to do after exams that monday.
1. Watch initial D. Wanted to watch "a lot like love". But after watching the trailer. I found that the plot is very pu bian(forgot the spelling of that english word). Hehehe.. (Charlie and the chocolate factory is coming soon! Hehhe...=P)
2. East coast park. I want go to the beach!! Arr!! I love the sea! Can calm me down. Better if can let me scream at the top of my voice. Hhehe...
Haiz..tml have to go school. Not for exams. But to study. Study for friday's paper. (Ok..i found sharon..time to disturb her...hehe.. =x =x)
-==End==-
No comments:
Post a Comment