Sunday, June 12, 2005

I shake Milk's HAND!!

ARrrrRRR!!! I Shake Milk's HAND!!!! ARRrr!!! Hahha!!!
If sharon see this, she gonna feel jealous. Hehhe.. =x =x =x

Hhaha..Yesterday, i went to the concert organised by 93.3fm with vic at ngee ann city. Then saw xueyi, ai di and xian yi. All the people was sitting down at that time lor. But at 6.30pm..everybody stand up and dash to the front to get a good position. In the end, vic n I managed to find a "good" position at the side. Very squeezy lor. Esp the person in front of me. Fat ly pig ly tt. Tink her buttocks so fat ar, keep squeezing me. She in front got lots of space to stand lor. Then keep trying to stand behind a little by a little. Irritating. OoPs~. Hehhe..k..don let her destroy my mood.

Singers that appeared(by order) yesterday are: f.i.r, Zhang Dong Liang, Chai Chun Jia, Ah San, Tanya, Lin Jun Jie JJ!!! and ENERGY!!!
WE waited for JJ and energy to appear for so long leh! Stand until my legs so tired.
JJ sang mu nai yi,jiang nan,a bit of yi qian nian yi hou,a song which is by ah du(forgot the title) and a happy birthday song to 93.3fm! When JJ came out, I scream ly hell. hehe..
Energy sang tian yu di(and dance at the same time..their dance is forever so nice!!) and 3 more songs(i forgot the title..hehe).

Then after the performance, we saw so many people running to one place. So we also follwed them until to a place behide the stage near to the tent where energy is in.
Then we were just so lucky, the place where we stand juz nice is where energy is coming out to go to their van. Hhaha!! *so excited* Ah di came out first follwed by su wei(or kunda? nv c clearly)..but they 2 nv shake hands wif us leh. Then milk came out, he shaked hand with us!! Arr!! First time sia. Hhaha.. I shoke hand with milk!! arr!! Hhaha!! But!! I forgot to bring camera!! Cannot take photos the whole concert. So sad. =( =( Hahha..but its a memory that i first time went to a street concert.

-==end of story==-

No comments: