Yesterday, i didnt go school. Why? Hhaa..cos i am sick lar. What else? Got flu and cough. Thursday night at 5am, woke up sneezing like siao. Cant stand it man. Then my sneezing woke my parents up. They told me to see a doctor the next day and take MC. Ya..actually my flu and cough was from LAST SundaY!! I keep waking up in the night around 4-5am to sneeze and cough. It have been like 3 nights le. But once in the day, i am ok?! Last night was the worse. And thursday i was coughing quite badly. I think i am ok in the day is cos my body say i cant afford to be sick? Don noe lar.. I know there is something wrong with me le. Cos i don hav much appetite those few days. I cant even finish what i used to finish i.e. that vegetarian food. I know my friends will be shocked when i didnt go shcool yesterday. Cos it quite a sudden that i was sick. But actually my body was sick, but it didnt appear sick in school, so my friends didnt notice.
Slept almost the whole of yesterday. Morning went to see doctor. Waited for like 45min for the consultation. Wait until i feel like sleeping cos last night not enuff sleep. After seeing doctor and take my medicine, my mum and i went to the food centre to eat. I ate a bowl of fishball guo tiao. Yummy! So long nv eat liao. Gave 5/6 of the guo tiao to my mum. Cos she is going to cook lunch for my brothers de mar. Then see her onli order one bowl for me. Then i gave her eat some. But i wasnt full after eating. Back home, after bathing went to bed and sleep. Woke up 2 hr later(3pm). Ate some rice and my medicine. Wa..the doctor give me the medicine so strong one. Really make my feel so drownsy. So went back to sleep again. Woke up 1 hr later(6+pm). Watch tv, use computer, ate dinner and medicine. This time again feel so drownsy. Force myself not to feel sleepy. Cos i want to use the com a while. Slept at 11pm.
Oh well, they got back the phy papers yesterday. Only paper 1 and 3. I got 11 or 13 for my MCQ! Hhaha..not even a pass. Its upon 30 marks. Then p3, 41/110! Lolz..think fail liao. Fated to get B O O. Boo!!! Last year mid-yr oso this grade. Hahha.. But...I am happy that my Gp paper 1 got 27/50. Wow! Break record!! Still thinking whether i see wrongly anot. But hor, when i got back my essay, i was thinking what izzit that it deserves such a high mark? I thought i wrote out of point?! Hmm..to what Charlene thinks, she say that maybe i wrote my points clearly and it was understood. That means that this type of essay questions suit me. I think this time i made less grammar mistakes. See less of "g". Nevertheless, i still want to see my Gp teacher to find out what she thinks of my essay and what can i improve on.
-==End==-
No comments:
Post a Comment