Wednesday, August 31, 2005

8 people kbox session!

Firstly, I want to say HAPPY Teacher's DAY!

Well, I had a great day today! In school, we had our own pj mass dance as our aces day workout. It was so fun! After that we had our school concert. I tell u, the most memorable item was the item by the 6 choir boys. Wow! They simply rocks! After the concert, i went to give mr tan a present from me. The first thing he said to me besides thankz you is "You are sick leh, must take care orh" These few words is like, so touching, so sweet, contains so much care, concern, love and it feels so warm. The most effective medicine man. Hhaha.. OoPs~ =x =x

At 2pm, we went to sing at kbox. Wa..I want to say that I really don't like that female receptionist. And kbox is cheating money! Today is not a school holiday lor! They charge us $9.60+++ per head leh! No student price! So the what. okok..let's not let that affects our mood.

I can say that this is really my great kbox session! I love myself today man. Hhaha.. Very pleased with my singing today. I am sick leh and can sing beter than last time. Hhaha..funny. But again, it's still not the best lar. Hhaha..Ok..i will try harder next time. But then, i screwed up lin jun jie's yi qian nian yi hou. Must be cos of that extra person(wee heng) come in the room lar. OoPs~ =x =x jkjk. =pPp Hhaha..no lar..cos long time nv listen to that song. Chi bang sounds lot better that last time. Finally get to hear my confidence singing. We went off at 7.20pm. Yes! I had a GREAT day! =) Now..i am tired. Time to bath and sleep. Nitez~!

-==End of story==-

No comments: