Friday, August 05, 2005

Lots of things happened today.
Gp lesson lor..That Ice..show attitude to my teacher. Then my teacher want to send him see principal.
Then abt 2/3hrs later, CT period. My GP teacher came in to our class and tok to my CT abt Ice. Then hor..don noe why suddenly redha oso got drag in the picture. He was called outside a while and when he came in, we asked him why he got called out. Erm..well..i still yet to complete the story of how come redha is called out. Cos 2 ppl said diff stories. I still tinking who to believe. I cannot blindly believe other's
opinion de rite? Haiz..sianz..


P.S: Hey! someone's locker in my sch have a badge that have the same pic as my background. Not the one on the left..its the one in this box that u see..

SIANZ!! SIANZ!! ARGH~~!!! I don noe! And i don wan to noe!

-==End of story==-

No comments: