Haiz..What an unlucky day today!
Hmm..how to say.
Was on my way to the mrt station.
Then saw my bus coming, so i ran.
Suddenly, I don't know why, i lose control and fell down.
I thought nothing about it and continue to walk up to the bus. (Actually i can walk to the mrt station, but i lazy)
When i reach the mrt station, the wound on my knee started bleeding and i started to feel the pain.
Went up to the mrt station control and got a few plasters for my wound.
I was so worried that i might faint because i always fall down will faint one.
So was like telling myself not to be scared and be brave.
But..since the pain on my wound is so unbearable, so i decided to go home and not go school lor.
Hmm...was thinking how could i have fell down? Maybe cos last night not enuff sleep? Or the road is slippery?(Cant be that)
Haiz...don't think tomorrow can go buy cake with Charlene and Sharon le. Provided my wound heal overnight which is impossible. Hhahha!!
-==End of story==-
No comments:
Post a Comment