Saturday, November 05, 2005

Crazy!!!

I have this crazy brother who pour HOT(probably 80degrees cos juz cooked)water into my water bottle. Without knowing, I take and drink. Because its a big gulp of water that i took,
After 2 seconds, then i realised the water is HOT!! But i cant vomit everything out, because i was sitting in front of the computer.
So i swallowed it. Now, my throat feel so pain! Thik its being scalded.

He did it on delibrate de lar! I remember before i took and drink, the water inside my water bottle was cold. But juz now, because the water was onli 1/4 full, and i take the bottle by the top, i didnt feel that its hot. I asked him whether izzit he did one. He kept silent lar! If its him, he will scream abck at me saying no lar!

ARGH~! I am getting crazy!!
___[[Don't feel like living anymore]]____*sob sob* *heart-broken*

*Nobody understands me. Nobody knows the fears i am having. Nobody can help me except me......sad..*

No comments: