I am feeling so hurt, so disappointed, so sad... Haiz..
Should i forgive her? Should i still believe in her? Is she still my friend?
But if i forgive her, who will let me forgive myself? I just feel i am so silly and stupid. What have i done during these 6 months? Can i retreat back what i have said and what i have feel? Arrr!! I really feel so silly and stupid. Haiz....... JieZhen! STOP THINKING!!!
P.S: To my dear frens, i know you are concerned about me. But asking reading this post, please dont ask me what happen. Because i dont want to think about the past again. It will make me feel hurt again. I just want to say out my thinkings here.
[Dont live in the past, but live in your future. Believe in yourself. Have faith in yourself. Believe that in life, you have to go through ups and downs. Believe after this incident, you will grow up and learnt lots more things.] Words to console myself. That what i have learnt.
Lastly, i want to say... I LOVE all my Frens!! I believe that i still can trust my close frens. Am i right? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment