Finally..I quit the job. A lot of things happening. There is a major reason why i quit this job.
Before my first day of work, i called the person-in-charge(called Aar__). He told me that my pay is $6 per hour WITH commission. 2weeks later de Monday. I heard from a colleague that the pay has been changed to $5 per hour! I was shock to hear that! That Aar__ explained to me that before they employed people, they had a meeting. During the meeting, they mentioned that on one want to work. Thus, they decided to increase the pay from $5/hour to $6/hour with commission.(But not with the approval of HR department)
They go ahead to hire people while sending in their new proposal of the pay. Then..HR department didnt approved!!! I scolded him:"In the first place, why did you hire people when you havent get any approval from HR?" Angry lo!! So yuan lai its his and his manager's fault. And he tried to get through the whole thing by anyhow explaining to us the first time. I was very angry lo! I say:" Its unfair to me you know! I feel cheated! How am i in future going to introduce my friends to work here? Because its $6/hour then i accepted to work! Now what? You suddenly decrease my pay by $1 for no reason. Its sooooooo unfair to me lo!!!"(The $5/hour will start from the first day of work! Not from the day he told me!!!)
Then he said he will compensate me by adding extra 2hours for the month of June. (For May they cant do anything as they have submitted the time sheet to HR). I said ok lo. Better than nothing.
He is talking RUBBISH! I dont even believe whatever he says. As long as he pays me. If not....
The moral of this story is.... Get them to write in black and white about your pay etc. before you start work. OR else...End up like me.
END
No comments:
Post a Comment