Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Toyrus Job

Yesterday(08/07/08), Xian Hao, Charlene and I went to do a 1day job at Toy'r'us Suntec as stocktaker. We had our training last Thursday(03/07/08). We were asked to report at 7.30pm for yesterday. Hence, after my lesson at 5pm, i rushed down to City Hall to meet the 2 to have dinner.

Jun Liang also join us. Guess what we have for dinner? No..not restaurant. But Carl's Jr. Xian Hao and I each ate one whole burger. Charlene and Jun Liang shared a burger. I felt very bloated after eating. But the burger is nice. I love it. ^^

Dinner's over and we went to Toy'r'us to report. Waited for instructions. And we were spilt into different teams. Charlene was in Team G and Xian Hao and I were in the same team F. We were asked by our leaders to arrange the products on the shelf nicely so that its easier for us to stock-take later on.

The store closed at 9pm and thats when we started our stock-taking. The store-in-charge briefed us again. He said that by 12midnight we will finish. At that time, i dont believe. I thought we will finish at 1am or 2am. And the "fun" begins!!! Haha...our leader put us in different sections to stock-take. I had fun counting. It was not that bored after all. I like the section where the soft toys are. Because those soft toys are so cute!! And they are quite easy to count too.

And.......There...All of us finish stock-taking at 12midnight!! We reach the store-in-charge's target. And we had our supper. Haha...treated by Toy'r'us. Xian HAo and i didnt eat because our CArl's Jr.'s meal haven't digest yet. We 2 had drinks instead. After supper at 1am, we had de-briefing. Home!! We spilt ourselves into groups according to where we live so that 4 person will share one taxi home. I took taxi with 3 other colleagues which stay at Redhill and Clementi. Reached home at 2am. Zzzzzzz......

Today afternoon i still have lessons. Felt so sleepy in class. After that still got tuition. I wan to zzzzzz!! Bye~~...

End.

No comments: