Wednesday, March 18, 2009

11/3
Project meeting in the morning again. I wore the dress and t-shirt that my SIM friends bought for me ^^ They were so happy to see me wearing this:


My shoes nice?


At 12pm, we had lunch then at 1pm, we had our LM lesson. Halfway the lesson, i feel so sianz. And i happen to figure with my handphone pouch and got this:




16/3
Dardar came to fetch me from tuition. And guess what he got for me?? The new Meiji double flavour biscuit stick. ^^
We went to my house there de MRT station Long John Silver to eat. I ate grilled fish and Dardar ate grilled cajun chicken. Not bad. I like Dardar one. His is nicer than mine. Mine got a fishy smell.
After dinner, we went to Sheng Siong. Haha.. I bought Kinder Joy for myself. Haha...back to little kid. =P
When i was young, i dont get a chance to eat it lo. I just want the toy. Hehe.. I got a dinosaur. So cute!!!



18/3 - Today
Had OT project meeting in the morning. We handed in our LM project yesterday. Horray!! Now left 2 more projects; OT and Investment.
Kareen and Dhinah's group were still struggling this morning and thus had no time to do OT with us. So we had to continue on first without them.

At 12pm, we went to Ngee Ann poly to have lunch and to class. In class, Kareen was so funny. She wrote a note to us saying sorry for not spending time to do OT in the morning. We all say its alright. Now its over, we can do OT. ^^

After lesson, one of my friend, Shubhpreet told us that there is a free mascara makeup at our school's Plaza. And so we all went there. All of us went for it except Beatrice and Siyan. It is by Fisco. Apparently, they want to do a record of the highest number of makeup put by the staffs in a week. Alright, i see it as a marketing channel for them, where they can get our details and in a way promoting their products.
Well, after they applied on me, i feel that my eyebrows are sticking together. Even my friends also said that. Probably need to use a brush to spread it out?? Whatever....

No comments: