Sometimes I was thinking, the home tuition market is quite competitive. Why till now I can only get 5 students when I have already applied for a lot of assignments?? Those assignments that I applied, none of them get back to me. Haiz... I keep wondering is it I am still not good enough?? How I can up my market value?? Or... maybe I should reconsider my options? Nononono....
I really hope that NIE will consider my application. I think by going to NIE for further study and further on becoming a teacher will allow me to earn more income when I do home tuition. Is the path to fulfilling my dream that hard?? No matter what, as long as one day I am not accepted to NIE, I will not give up! I MUST fulfill my dreams and PROVE to everyone that I can succeed in becoming a full-time tutor!!
But.... first... what steps can I take from here? Some people say approach my secondary school/primary school teachers and temporary be a relief teacher so as to gain experience in teaching. But... now the school holidays is approaching, how am I going to do relief teaching???
Or during the school holidays, while waiting for NIE reply, I should work as a temp in some companies? Hmmmm.... thinking.......
No comments:
Post a Comment