Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sometimes, I just wonder, did I took the wrong path initially? Was my decision right? So am i regretting walking this path now? What am I really doing? Seriously regretting?

Come on, the initial path may be tough, but the fruit of labour is sweet. I should persevere on! I should not give up. But..I cant help feeling a bit uneasy recently when I see my friends earning more than 2k when I am only earning like 1.7k last month.

These few days I have been pondering whether this decision I have made is right anot. No annual leave, no medical leave, no bonus, no benefits, no cpf, no tuition = no income. I cant help feeling down. I just cant help it! And I have been trying hard to tell myself I have made this decision, I need to move on and strive to achieve something. But I don't know how to resolve this down feeling. What can I do to make myself happy?!!!!

PS: I just remember one of the reasons why I chose this path. Seeing my students improve and do well in exams gave me a sense of satisfaction. Ok..I feel better now. =))

No comments: