Saturday, April 30, 2011

Haiz.... I think I am going to break down soon.......

I feel sooooOoooo stressed that I do not know what to do!!! Probably one of the longest period of stress that I experienced. Normally I would have feel better after a week or so. But....its dragging me!! I am at a lost!! I dont know what to do!! I think I am starting to regret my decision. I dont know!! I dont know!! Nobody understood the feelings I feel now. And I do not how to put it in words. Probably there is no words that can describe my feelings now? Or I do not know what words to use to describe? I dont know seriously... I feel so useless... Why am I even teaching English when my English is so poor!! How to teach English!! How?? How to motivate them to improve their English?? Haiz...

I think this blog becomes my "best friend" already. If nobody understand or I do not know how to express myself, I come here and share with my blog. Blog ar blog..tell me what should I do??? Am I heading the right directions? Why am I feeling so tired, lethargic and stressed?? Haiz.. I dont know!!

4 comments:

Blog said...

Ask yourself whether you really like teaching tuition. If u gt the passion for teaching, you can definitely improve your English. Then while you are improving your English, you will feel how your student feel when they are improving English. Therefore, you will able to find ways to kindle their passion for learning English when you yourself is placed in their shoes

Princess said...

Hahaha.. I didnt know seriously that my blog can reply me! Haha..well, I think in life, we have ups and downs. I think this post was written when I am in the downs that I dont have any inspiration to proceed on with the path. Slowly, somehow I found inspiration and now beginning to gain knowledge on how my students learn. As for my English, I am trying my best to read books, newspaper and always be on the lookout for new words. At the same time, I am also trying to be aware of the way I talk to my students such that I always speak in proper English. Hopefully all these help. =)) Yea! I will do my best!!

PS: ooooOoo.. what a long thought/comment I have here.

Blog said...

Of course I can reply to you. You are the one asking me what to do and here you are, acting so surprised. :p

Passerby A said...

Wow, you gt a talking blog!