Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I keep forgetting to write down my new year resolutions. I have so many things that I want to learn and do! Think I needed to learn more time management also to cope with the many things that I wish to learn. Hehe...

And now... here goes the list:

1. I want to be a good future wife and good future mother.
- Learn to cook at least 3 main dishes and 2 soups (preferably healthy and nice)
- Learn how to make a healthy breakfast (pancakes, sunny-up eggs etc.)
- Learn basic sewing
- How to make bento especially cute ones like the one in http://www.facebook.com/CutestFood

2. Learn a new language.
I am still working on my Japanese and hope to learn to converse in basic Japanese by the end of 2011!!

3. Better manage my time
- Keep track and prioritise the things I need to do (which i am doing now =])

4. Control my expenses

5. Stay healthy ( I am still trying on this. I cant wake up or find time for evening jogs!)
-Go for morning or evening jogs
- Keep away from Fast food and eat less deep fried food

6. Climb up the career ladder. Get into NIE or teach group tuition


See.. So many things to learn and do!! I hope I can complete all if not some of these resolutions at the end of 2011. =))

No comments: