Alright, since it's the month of July, it is time to review my resolutions.
First, let us look at my list of resolutions.
1. I want to be a good future wife and good future mother.
2. Learn a new language.
3. Better manage my time
4. Control my expenses
5. Stay healthy
6. Climb up the career ladder. Get into NIE or teach group tuition
I have only fulfill 1 and a half of them only! Ohh... I feel so ashamed of myself. =X
I need to buck up on fulfilling them. Hence, I am going to re-apply to NIE again.
Dreams are not just dreams. They can become reality! I will become my own god-fairy mother and make my dreams come true! No matter how many obstacles I am going to face in the process of making my dreams come true, I will overcome all of them and eventually achieve success!
Yes, I am scared of failing the interview, scared that I will not excel in the course, scared that I will not get along well with my colleagues, scared that I will not be able to handle a class of monkeys, scared that I will not like being a teacher. But... I have thought through, I am telling myself all these do not matter as long as I make my dreams come true!
A lot of people do not have to the chance to fulfill their dreams and now, I am being given this very precious chance. So I should grab hold of this rare chance and dash forward! =)) Wish me luck!
P.S: If in any case that I fall in the process, please remind me of the dreams that I have. And what are my dreams? You know it. ;)
Evil self says, "Ohhh... this whole blog post is so optimistic hah? Let me see how long you can last. Muahhahaahha..."
Angel self says,"Hey devil, dont you ever think of doing anything! Because she is serious about it. And I will protect her from your evil plans!"
2 comments:
How about the piggy self?
Who's that?
Post a Comment