Wednesday, May 11, 2005

食字路口

食字路口
Hey!! Today is the actual day for this game leh!! ArrRRRr~~Wow!!!! I juz cannot believe it. I now declare that this game is a success!!! Wooohooo!! Yeah~! Hhaha..i am so happy...the thing that i am so stressed about turns out a success. =D

Ok..here's what happen:
8am-9.09am: Phy SPA skill B..this one is optional de. Hmm..since its for A' Level so i took it lor. Oso they take the best 2 scores out of 3.

1.45pm-3.15pm: Chem test..haiz..sure fail de..don care tt.

3.30pm: Met at concourse..making sure everybody is here and we set off by bus provided. Total no. of people went: 26people. Small group ar? Ya...easy to manage ly tt for first timers.

In the bus: Have to settle the groupings and the money(this vic in charge) Mrs Angie Ng suggests to me that once we settle the groupings..announce it to them and let them draw lots for their first dish name. Wa..i am a bit blur at tt time. So many things to do. Got to tell marcus how to brief them. Got to talk to my group members.(I am in charge of a group too i.e.) And everything is done in 30 min time. Wow..fast..

Reached Chinatown at about 4.10pm. Marcusand me brief them on the rules of the game. WA..marcus great sia..whatever i want him to brief..he tell them in a few words. Nice..nice..settle what i have been worried about. Ok.. At 4.30pm..Wu lao shi officially start the game.

All of the groups all rush to find their first dish. My group: 1st dish - Tofu(in chinese) 2nd dish - Fu Zhou Fishball 3rd dish - Round-shaped biscuit(haha..which we go buy the lao po bing..it round-shaped wat) 4th dish - Sugar-cane drink(Gan ze shui)

After eating 4th dish(time now is 4.55pm)..we proceed to the Garden bridge to have our challenges so as to get our last dish name.(I really think the challenge not fair..but no choice lar..no time to consider..lots of things to do in a short time) We were the 2rd or 3th group to reach there ar. 5th dish - Fruit juice(we bought orange juice) Last dish - sesame(zi ma hu)

Wa..we all run like siao one.so that we can get the first prize. Hahha..but in the end..sharon's group come be4 us. Hahaha..nevermind..i had a Great time! We ended at 5.15pm. Everybody come back at this time. 30min time finsh the whole game. Hmm...haha..very fast sia..Below is the improvement for this game..haha..first time really quite well-done ar. Hhehe..

Improvements:
1. Have a stricter rule. E.g. The joining of the food cannot join using english words..but can join using dialet..or pinyin. etc. lar.
2. The dish names must be specific. E.g. i take my group's one lar. Fruit juice..what type of fruit juice? Orange? Mango? Another e.g. Bread..its too broad. What type of bread? The flavour? The shape? Can consider oso. Yupx.
3. Have more number of dishes. (well..don feel ly elaborating)
4. Challenges as it name suggest..must be challenging!! And try to be fair. Ya..haha..maybe can play human snake and ladder? But need to consider how lar.
5. The scoring system need to be revise(haha..last min addition of that..that's why)

Here's come the list of people i wan to thanks!!
1. Mrs angie Ng and Ms chin siew hong for helping us out with this game and sponsoring $3 for the students(ms chin sponsor de)
2. My organising team: Victorian, Sharon, Marcus, Sook Kim, Walter and Jinyu. Thankz for doing your jobs smoothly!! =)
3. All those who have turn up for this game.
4. And last but not the least.. all those who have contribute some part or another to the success of this game!
5. And...Still got..Finally...I want to thankz my group members oso! Ai de..Xueyi..Chui Mun..wan jing and wan ting!! Xie Xie!! Arigato!!

Really Thankz to everyone!!! =) =)

P.S: My neck ache is gone le. Think some of my stress have gone after today. Wooho! =) This friday going kbox.. should i go? I am not prepared yet.

This morning i was thinking..i forgot to birng my personal file. What a unlucky week. I feel very self-destractive. At this point of time..i feel like toking to someone. Took out my hp..wanted to type a msg. But wait! Who do i send it to? Haiz..realised that life w/o someone is... He used to be my listening ear..someone whom can help me relieve stress. He always reply my msg with a humorous/lame tone. And it don't fail to make me smile. =) Haiz..but now..he lost his hp. I cant contact him that easily. And even if i could. I feel that i cant tell him all my problems now. The feeling is different now. I feel awkward. Its no longer the old us. The old feeling of being close friends. Haiz.. Sometiems i got this thinking;I don't want my problems to be a burden to him. I don't want him to worry so much about me. I want him to know that i am a brave girl. Haiz..sometimes this thinking become a negative one. Both parties have to share problems. Or else the communication will breakdown. Where u? How long are we gonna continue on like this? I am patiently waiting for ur return.....

No comments: