Assembly talk
Mr Quek made a speech about our studies. He said that we have 91 days after our A's to play and enjoy. 91 days!!! That really a lot!! If i were to work during this period, i can earn some amount of money be4 going to Uni. He goes on to tell us that we have about 13days left to study for every subject. This has already excluded the time for eating, sleeping, schooling, bathing, etc. Each subject(i.e. Physics,Maths,Chemistry) has more than 20 topics to cover. And if we left 13 days per subject..that means in a day, we have to cover more than 1 topic!! And its onli once!! See!! Time is so crucial now! I have not enough time le!! Got to hurry!! No wonder teachers have been emphasizing that we should start revising from april onwards. Yes. I have started. But i have terminate halfway. Because its too tedious for me. Ya. I am doing my best to adopt to what i have plan. But i need my family's support too. But they..HAiz..they will not understand what i am going de lar. They have never ever went through before the kind of studying like mad life. Mr Quek's last qoute was:" Taking off is optional. Landing is Mandatory." Mr Dennis Yeo also told us something after the principal's speech:" During the holidays, just take everyday as school days. Get out of bed, put on your uniform and go to school as usual. Stay and home and study, you will lie on the bed for 3 hours. BUT come school, you will sleep on the table for 20min." Ya.. i agree with him. Besides, in school..you have friends to help you overcome the tough times as everyone is in the same boat. =) So holiday plan: Go school everyday to study. But don't over-study. Learn to relax when neccessary.
Kbox
Well, kbox was really fun yesterday. I managed to sing with confidence!! I heard my voice!! It was amazing!! I can sing!! Yeah!! I did it!! =) Hahha..!! But..this is just the first step. I got to improve like xian hao's like that. Hehe.. Ya..sang from 2pm to 7pm. Cost me $11.40. Wow..ex. hor. :'( Boohoo..I am broke now le. No $$. Got to save again. Took me 2 weeks to save $10 leh!! And its so tough to stop myself from buying some food/things. Ya. Self-control.
Ok..Back to today. Early in the morning today, i went to school. Reached school at 11am.(i woke up at 8am leh!! Left house at 10am. Took 1hr to reach school!!! cos i took bus.) I am suppose to attend collage day at 3.30pm. So why i go school so early? To do homework lor. I cant do hw at home. Haiz..don noe how to say why. At 12.30pm, ate my lunch in the school canteen with jia yan. Then continue on doing homework until 3.30pm. Put on my tie and went up to LT4. While i was walking to my seat. I heard someone call me:"Vivien..vivien" I thought its Charlene they all. And i think again(fast think de lar), how can they sit there? Or izzit jenn yang.(i haven turn behind to look yet) But when i turn, I saw john!! Dionne was beside him also. He looked so different. He become thinner!! Hhaha..Ns effect. Ya..he oso got his hair cutted. Hahha.. actually he wore a cap. Then when he was going up on stage, Dionne took off his cap. Hhaha!! His bald head is revealed! =x =x Hhaha.. Congrats john! Congrats Dionne! They received the outstanding CCA award. =) The thing ended at 6pm. So sad..no chance to talk to john. Hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment