Saturday, May 14, 2005

*speechless*

I realised..i forgot to mention something that happened this week. A sad incident. A angry incident. A disappointing incident. Haiz. That why i didnt want to type it out. But after reading Sha's blog, i have to type this out because i want to thankz all my friends, Charlene, Sharon, Jia Yan, Janet, Xian Hao, Serene and Lydia!!! I realised they were my true friends although we weren't very close. Especially Lydia. A simple caring words from her:"Vivien, are you ok?" means so much to me. This tells me that i have friends who actually care for me, who spoke up for me, who put themselves into other's people's shoe. Thankz so much! I am so touched. Thankz Charlene also for telling them(u noe hu rite?) not to blame others.
Haiz..I am very very very very sad. Deep deep deeply hurt. I treated him as my friend even though most of my friends hated him. I trust him that he will not remain like this. He will change. But..........since the incident, I am....... I just cannot believe it! To think that he will say that kind of words. Every word that he said that day hurt me deeply in the heart. Its like spikes poking my heart. ....................... Well, I am not going to talk to him, not going to trust him, I am going to ignore him.
I am talking about Ying Bin.
But i am not going to hate him. From now onwards, he is not considered my friend. He is neither my enemy. He is a stranger to me. So he has no relation to me. And don't ever mentioned this person in front of me from now onwards.

The class have also made me lose confidence in them. I no longer trust them now. But i don't want to hate my classmates. Hatred is not good. So i am going to ignore them. [-==sad==- Why? why? Why my class become ly tt? :'( ]

No comments: