Friday, July 29, 2005

Kbox session today!! Released stress!

Hey! I am back~! A very stress week i had. Because have to pia all my homework and finally today is friday, can take a rest.

And today i went to kbox with 5sis+1. =)
At first i don't want to go de. Why?
1st: I am sick(got cough)
2nd: I am tired.
3rd: I don't want to spend so much.
4th: I am not in the mood/state to sing(cos of my cough lor)

However..there is a 40% that i wan to go. That is because i want to enjoy. So after much consideration, i decided to go. And it was soooOOO fun!! I really feel better(my cough better oso) after that session. I feel so much relax. =) Thankz you people so much!!

-Yeah!! I am so happy..cos some songs i finally know how to sing. But...Lin jun jie de "mu nai yi" i 'deprove' and tong hua oso! Haiz..long time nv sing le mar... hehe..-

-==End of story==-

No comments: