YES!! YES!! I cleared my standing board jump!!! Yipee!!! I clinch my highest record of 177cm! Woohoo!! Got 3 points. Hehe..
Today i have P.E lesson as usual at 4pm. Actually was hesitating whether i should try just do my standing board jump today. But was afraid i might not cleared it. Then i told myself: 'aiya..hack care lar..just try lar. I can DO it de!' And soo...ivonne and i decided to do take the retest today. We go warm up(run 1 round) and attempt to jump. For me i first try.. i got 172cm! Wow! *happy* Hahha..just cant wait for mr boh to come see me jump. In front of mr boh: 1st try- 167cm. He said i can do it de. Ask me try one more time. And after ivonne's turn, i jump straight to 177cm! Hahha...i jump up with joy! Hhaha...mr boh congratulate me and tell the others boys there that i did it. Hhaha..he said:" you got the technique. =)"Heehehe.. Feel so pleased and satisfied. =)
My secret: Just jump lor. That time dingwei show xian hao how to jump. Then I like suddenly the lightbulb lights up and i remember how.
-==End of story==-
No comments:
Post a Comment