Haiz... Things that make me re-think about my teaching career path is when my student's grandma accuse me wrongly. She said I didnt teach her grandson Science, didnt ask him to do his assessement books. Say what left a lot of Science books haven't finish, which in fact only left 1and a half book which is this semester's topic. Now I can understand how my student felt when he told me his grandma always create stories. She also said I never ask his grandson to do his corrections which in fact I did. Its just that my student keep saying he don't know how to do and I do not have so much time to teach him!!
I only have 3 hours each week to teach him. With 6English, 2 Maths and 3 Science assessment books to do, does anyone think that I or my student can finish them when the student EVERYTHING also tell me dont know how to do?? They think I am God or Angel or Robot?? Haiz... With only 3hours each week my ability has a limit. Even my Dardar also agree, he said each week with only few hours of tutoring, there is nothing much we can do. It takes two hands to clap. So the students, parents and tutor all have to work hand-in-hand to play their part.
I have no problem with female students, is it only male students give me this kind of problems??? Or is it due to my style, method of teaching or my personalities?? Haiz.. Felt hurt, upset, disappointed. Does anyone appreciate my efforts? Hate this feeling.... Dont know how to release them out...the only way i can think of is.....let the water from my eyes flow...just flow for now....
1 comment:
*take pail collect ur tears* "Water is precious! Dun waste it" Anyway I can understand your feeling that you are trying your best, yet you get accused wrongly by them. But could it be the boy always any how do his homework so he seems very free? Tats why the grandma say u never really give homework? Maybe wad you can do is try working with the grandma, show her the homework that the boy need to complete every lessons and ask her to ensure the boy will do them. Probably through this way, she will understand what and how much you are doing and at the same time, ensure the kid do his homework. It is important for family and teacher to work together as there isn't time to supervise the kid always. Don't brood too much, just remember PasserbyA will always be there for u.
Post a Comment