Through that quarrel, I realised a lot of things. I realise my love for Dardar is GREATER than I ever thought. I didnt know that if I thought Dardar dont want me, my life feel meaningless and I will feel like dying. Then later I realised that Dardar also think the same way as me. He thought that I dont want him anymore. This shows something; We love each other not just a lot, its beyond words can describe. =)) Simply put, We just love each other. I LOVE you Dardar.
Secondly, I realised I have reverted back to my old habits again. Dragging my time, keeping problems to myself and not learning how to express them out. I need to remind myself not to do them again!! Because these old habits are NOT good. They are BAD! No good no good. From this moment onwards, I will learn how to express myself, say out every problem and learn how to treat every appointment important. Dont be late!
2 comments:
Baby... Hehe. Dardar love baby too. Dardar promise baby that in the event that we do argue again. Dardar will say the 3 magical words and make up with baby on the spot ok. Muack
Hehe... Ok Dardar. =)) Muacks~
Post a Comment