ArrrHHH!!! I am bored to tears!! My life is so boring! I need something more adventurous in my life!! If not I will keep on complaining and complaining about the things in this world. And someone, sometimes is tired of hearing me complain. Sobs.. Haiz...
I dont know what has happened to me. Suddenly feel very lethargic and is not satisfied with everything. Is there something wrong? Its already the first day of 2011 and I am totally not looking forward to it. Because I have so many things in the world yet to do!! Haiz.. How I wish I can do something interesting soon...... If not i will just keep complain, complain, complain and complain!!
PS: I think I know why. I havent been be respected by some of my students hence the dissatisfaction. Really hope to faster give up that pampered student. Haiz. Her lesson is on Monday!! Sianz... Haiz..
No comments:
Post a Comment