Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blog ar blog... Haiz.. I just want to find someone to go out with me also so hard?? I really felt very lonely. Maybe I should find more activities for myself. But... I donno how!! Haiz.. I really donno what to do. My dar has been very busy till he got no personal time and he has been behaving very differently. Like he has been very short-tempered and impatient. I tried to bring this issue up to him, but everytime he only tell me "no choice ma, I am tired and busy at work". I only request for some companion and attention, why is it so hard? Maybe it's true that when everyone comes out to work, you will slowly lose touch with your friends. Now my best friend is only my students I guess?? I just felt it's very hard to get someone to really spend time with me. It's like I need to beg my friends before they are willing to go out with me. Maybe I seriously do not have much true friends after all. Haiz.

No comments: