Monday, September 19, 2011
Today, I bought bags again. 1st bag for 10% and 2nd for 20%. So become 2 for $50. Quite worth it and most importantly I like them. Haha.. Next, I want to buy heels!! I want to get used to 3-inch heels so that on my ROM day, when I wear my "bling bling" heels, I won't have problems. Hehe.. Kind of looking forward to it where I can be a beautiful princess. Hehe.. But.. I am still upset that the fact my dar says he think there is no point in spending money on the photographer.
Well, I have always been dreaming of having grand and princessly wedding(which girl doesn't want??). Its a once-in-a-lifetime thing and I want everything to be perfect!! If he thinks that all these are not necessary, ok fine!! Dont get married then!!! He keeps saying I shoot him back. It's he the one who ask me to say things out, don't keep them in the heart and now I am telling him my honest opinion, he says I am shooting him. What's this? Does all men think this way?? Maybe seriously I still don't understand men. Now.. Thinking of all these is one of the reasons sometimes I don't look forward to my wedding. Haiz. If he thinks that having a photographer or other things than that for our wedding is a compromise, ok, whatever. Maybe I shouldn't even hold a ROM party..... Maybe we should have written down our budgets and write down our requests in black and white then, we wouldn't have disagreements like this.
My heart and chest hurt again......
No comments:
Post a Comment