Monday, October 31, 2011

Suddenly felt my mood today weird weird. I get very agitated today. Then I can get very lazy to explain things. I am just tired of explaining over and over again. And now I am afraid of the new week that is coming. I donno what to do. There are many things I don like but need to face and I felt very stressed.

I donno what to say to My student's dad that I am not teaching him anymore. Today his dad called to ask me to come for tuition today. Luckily if not for my dar, I would agree lo. But if I agree le, I will regret. The payment was the last lesson last week and if I continue on to revise him for tuition, that would mean another 2 more lessons. Then it will be very hard for me to ask for payments. So I had no choice but to tell him coming mon and tues full slot. So seriously, I donno what reason to say I am not teaching him. I dont want a repeat of last June incident.

My new student, which is the brother of my current student, is a high achiever. I am seriously having no confidence to handle him. He behave like one 小大人, like everything he very pro.

Seriously nobody understand my worries. They will only say,"Aiya, you worry too much la!" I know I know, but when things are nagging me for more than 2 weeks, I get frustrated. Like things are never solved.

No comments: